Pistonsoft MP3 Tags Editor is an audio file tags organizer. It helps you organize large
music collections. With MP3 Tags Editor, you can edit music tags, rename audio files,
folders, export data to various formats, save music playlists and more.
Thanks to our worksheets technology, you can edit audio tags directly in the list cells.
This makes the MP3, OGG or WMA tag editing process similar to editing spreadsheets. Also,
you can use the separate Tags edit form for group tag editing of selected files.
You can easily attach pictures to the MP3 or WMA file. The pictures will be saved inside
your audio file as embedded cover art. Pistonsoft MP3 Tags Editor is an audio files Tag
editor with batch mode. You can get audio tag information for your MP3 album from the
FreeDB online music database. Our smart tag processor will automatically single out album
audio tracks from the list and receive a list of suitable albums according to the number
and length of the tracks. And you need only select one album, and our tag program will
fill in the audio tags with the received album information.
With Pistonsoft MP3 Tags Editor recursive subfolders support, you can change any tag
field in all included subfolders. For example, you can rename the Artist field in a large
audio collection in one click...no matter how many subfolders are in this music folder.
Pistonsoft MP3 Tags Editor allows you to organize your music collection directly from
within the software. Using Pistonsoft MP3 Tags Editor, you can copy, move, delete and
rename files and folders. The selected MP3, OGG or WMA files can be renamed and exported
in a playlist with one click according to your template. You can easily generate new and
understandable filenames for your audio files using the Rename Files function.
Put your favorite audio collection in order easily!
» version 2.75 - posted on 2006-07-15
EULA - End User License Agreement
The Pistonsoft MP3 Tags Editor is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to Pistonsoft MP3 Tags Editor are exclusively owned by the author: Ivan Gerasymchuk.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue using Pistonsoft MP3 Tags Editor, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, you are granted a non-exclusive license to use Pistonsoft MP3 Tags Editor on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered Pistonsoft MP3 Tags Editor software may not be rented or leased.
4. The Pistonsoft MP3 Tags Editor unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Pistonsoft MP3 Tags Editor without written permission from the copyright holder.
5. PISTONSOFT MP3 TAGS EDITOR IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. Author may change this license for any following version of the program.
8. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Ivan Gerasymchuk.
9. Installing and using Pistonsoft MP3 Tags Editor signifies, that you understand and accept these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Pistonsoft MP3 Tags Editor files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.